17 Oct Admission Process for Public sector Medical Colleges of Punjab
Admission process for Public sector Medical Colleges of Punjab has been announced. University of Health Sciences (UHS) has published dates for MBBS and BDS admissions in Public Sector medical colleges of Punjab. Students willing to get admission in any Public sector medical college of Punjab have to follow the admission schedule announced by UHS.
National University of Health Sciences (UHS) announced application process dates for MBBS and BDS admission in Public sector medical colleges of Punjab. Last date of online submission of Application form for admission in Public sector medical colleges of Punjab is 23rd October 2018.
Candidates willing to apply for MBBS and BDS admission in Publics sector medical colleges of Punjab for Open Merit seats, Quota seats for Disable students, Underdeveloped districts of Punjab, Special seats for Cholistan students, Overseas/ Pakistan/Dual Nationality holders of Pakistan origin and reciprocal seats have to fill online application form.
www.entrytestprep.com is a best online source for the preparation of MCAT, ETEA, MDCAT, NUMS, AMC, FMDC, AJK State Entry Test, NUST, FAST, PIEAS, GIKI and for all other Medical colleges and Engineering universities Entry Test. We have more than 12,000+ topic wise MCQ’s with answers along with Past papers and MOCK test. Our Practice test and MOCK test helps students in getting good marks In entrance test. To start your preparation today click here. Here is the detail admission process of Public Sector Medical Colleges of Punjab;
Admission Process for Public Sector Medical Colleges of Punjab:
University of Health Sciences (UHS) will process MBBS and BDS Admission for Government Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab. UHS will process admissions for following seats;
- Open Merit Seats
- Seats for Disable Students
- Reserved seats for Underdeveloped Districts
- Reserved seats for Domicile holders of Cholistan
- Children of Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders of Pakistan Origin
- Reciprocal seats for AJK, Gilgit Baltistan and other Provinces of Pakistan
To get Detail Seats Distribution in Public Sector Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab Click Here. Merit will be calculated according to the rules of PMDC.
Who can Apply for Public Sector Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab:
- Candidates willing to apply for Open Merit, Disable students, Cholistan students, Overseas Pakistani/Dual Nationality holders seats must have domicile of Punjab or Islamabad.
- Students willing to apply for Reserved seats of Underdeveloped Districts must have Domicile of (DG Khan, Muzafargarh, Rajan Pur, Lodhran or Liha).
- Only those candidates can apply for Open merit and reciprocal seats who score 85% or above aggregate.
- Candidates having less than 85% aggregate are not eligible to apply for open merit and reciprocal seats.
- Students applying on Seats for Disable Students, seats for Underdeveloped Districts, seats for Cholistan and Children of Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders of Pakistan Origin can apply even if aggregate score is less than 85%.
How to Apply for MBBS and BDS Admissions in Public Sector Medical Colleges of Punjab:
University of Health Sciences (UHS) announced admission process for Public Sector medical and dental colleges of Punjab. This process have two phases.
- Online Submission of Application Form
- Manual Submission of Admission Form
How to Fill Online Admission Form:
Students can fill admission form for Public sector Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab from home. UHS make this process easily and helpful for students, they do not need to go anywhere to get admission form. Here is the detail instructions for filling Online admission form. Candidates are advise to read instruction carefully to avoid any mishap.
- First of all candidate have to create account on bellow link with the help of valid email address. Candidate can create account easily by entering its valid (active) email address and Password.
- Once you create your account you will get “Pin Code” on your registered email from Bank of Punjab.
- Candidate going to login to get admission form first time he/she have to enter email, password and Pin code. Students are advised to provide valid email address an note down email and password for further process.
- Once you login successfully click on “Start Application” button to start filling admission form.
- This process is very important and sensitive so we advice students to get help of someone while filling admission form. Once you submit form you can not change any information.
- Candidate can save and print admission form any time. You can save your entries and logout.
- Login again and start filling your admission form for Public sector medical colleges of Punjab again. However do not click on “save and submit” button until you fill all information correctly.
- Candidates have to provide choices for Public sector Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab.
- We advice students to re-check each entry once and if any changes required change them. Students can not edit or change any information after Submission.
- After successful filling of admission form click on “save and submit” button and get its print out of it. No one can add any information after “save and submit”.
- Candidates have to sign on printed form where required. Get signature of Parent/guardian where required.
- Signature required in front of order of Preference of Public sector Medical and Dental Colleges.
- No editing and cutting is acceptable on Admission Form. Cutting or re-writing will led your application cancel.
- Only one application form can be submitted on CNIC/Form B
- Students can get print of admission form many times before save and submit and it will show a draft copy on the top admission form. No application process fee is acceptable on Draft copy.
- Candidate can only submit admission process fee after “save and submit” application form.
- Student have to paste recent photograph on the required place. Also attestation from grade 17 or above is required.
- When you print admission form after final submission you will also get Bank of Punjab fee Callahan.
- You have to submit Rs:200/- as admission processing fee in desired branches of Bank of Punjab.
To get admission form for MBBS and BDS admissions in Public Sector Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab Click Here.
List of Branches of Bank of Punjab for Submission of Admission Process Fee:
Students can submit admission processing fee in following Branches of Bank of Punjab for admission in Public Sector Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab.
- Muslim Town Branch, 298 Rorhi Club, New Muslim Town near Ayub Market Lahore
- Allama Iqbal Town Branch, 8- Park Block, Allama Iqbal Town Lahore
- Wadhat Road Branch, near Good Luck Bakers Lahore
- Bilal Ganj Branch, near Bilal Ganj market Sargodha Road Faisalabad.
- General Bus Stop Branch, Shoaib Bilal Market Faisalabad
- Gul Iqra Branch, Gul Iqra plaza Marer Chowk Rawalpindi
- Liaquat Road Branch, near TMA Liaquat Road Rawalpindi
- Nishtar Road Branch, Near Nishtar Hospital Multan
- MDA Chowk Branch, Near Excise and taxation office Multan
Manual Submission of Admission Form:
After submitting application processing fee in Bank of Punjab students have to submit admission form, Bank Callahan and required documents at following centers;
- University of Health Sciences, Near Shaikh Zahid Hospital Lahore
- Nishtar Medical University Multan
- Rawalpindi Medical University Rawalpindi
- Faisalabad Medical University Faisalabad
Manual submission of Admission form along with required document is necessary, other wise your online submission with consider as incomplete and your application will be canceled . At the time of Manual submission if your admission form and all other required documents are complete office official will provide you a receipt. Keep that receipt with you.
Documents Required for Admission in Public Sector Medical Colleges:
- Three Attested copies of Matric (SSC) certificate or result card issued by BISE/ O level Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- Three Attested copies of FSC Pre-Medical (HSSC) result card issued by concerned BISE/ A level Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- Candidates having foreign qualification have to submit three attested copies of transcript of A level/12 grade issued by concerned Foreign University/School/Board.
- Students have to submit three copies of computer generated result cards of MDCAT 2018/SAT II/ MCAT International scores. SAT II/ MCAT International score before 23rd October 2016 and after 23rd October 2018 is not acceptable for this year admissions.
- Three Attested copies of Domicile Certificate of Student is required. In case of Children of overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders Category only domicile of Father/Mother is also acceptable.
- Three attested copies of CNIC/B-form
- Three attested copies of Father/Mother CNIC. (Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders may provide attested copies of valid Pakistani Passport/NIC/NICOP/POC or any other official document.
- Four recent color photograph of candidate. Size 3.5 cm wide and 4.5 cm high. One photograph should be pasted on admission form and attested from front side and other three photographs should be attested from back side.
- Original Fitness Certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner/Government Medical Officer as per template given in Annexure VI on UHS website. To get Medical Fitness Certificate Template Click here.
- Original Affidavit on minimum Rs:20/- stamp paper on given template in Annexure I on UHS website. To get Affidavit Template Click here.
- Three attested copies of Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate issued by a registered Madrassa. This document is only mandatory for students applying on the basis of Hafiz-e-Quran.
Additional Documents Required for Disable Seats:
- Three attested copies of Disability Certificate issued by a specialist working in a Government Hospital describing the nature of disability.
Additional Documents Required for Under Developed Districts Seats:
- Three attested copies of each school leaving certificates/Provisional certificates issued by the Heads/Principals of concerned educational institutions (school and College) of the same underdeveloped district verifying that the applicant has studies from class one to twelve from these institutions. These certificates must by duly verified by the concerned EDO education and EDO colleges and countersigned by the Deputy Commissioner of relevant district.
- Original Surety Bond on minimum Rs:20/- Stamp papers as per given template in Annexure II on UHS website. To get Affidavit Template Click here.
Additional Documents Required for Cholistan Seats:
- Original certificate issued by Cholistan Development Authority clearly stating that the candidate is a Cholitani by birth and has actual residence in Cholistan as per given template in Annexure V on UHS website. To get Affidavit Template Click here.
Additional Documents Required for Children of Overseas Pakistanis/ Doual Nationality Holder Seats:
- Overseas Pakistani having Pakistani Passport only shall submit duly filled and stamped certificate in original issued by the concerned Embassy of Pakistan in which country where they are residing, verifying their last five years stay in that country as per given template in Annexure IV on UHS website. To get Affidavit Template Click here. This is not mandatory for Dual Nationality holders.
- Three attested copies of current Valid Pakistani passport of Overseas Pakistanis Or valid Foreign passport of Dual Nationality Holders of Pakistani origin.
- Three attested copies of current valid Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) Membership Card of the candidate and/or his/her parent. This is not mandatory for Dual Nationality holders having valid foreign passport.
- Three attested copies of Birth Certificate of the candidate (If date of birth is not given on SSC or Equivalence certificate).
Admission Schedule for 2018-19 Session:
|1||Registration for Hafiz-e-Quran||15th October to 18th October 2018|
|2||Submission of Online Admission Form||15th October to 23rd October 2018|
|3||Test for Hafiz-e-Quran||19th October to 23rd October 2018|
|4||Board for Disable Students||24th October 2018|
|5||Display of First Merit List||Friday, 9th November 2018|
|6||Start of Classes in Medical Colleges||19th November 2018|
|7||Display of Second Merit List||26th November 2018|
|8||Start of Classes in Dental Colleges||10th December 2018|
|9||Display of Third Merit List||17th December 2018|