Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) announced re-totaling schedule for students appeared in ETEA medical test 2018 held on 30th September. Students having an issue with the announced result have to submit re-totaling request at ETEA office before 4th October 2018. Result of re-totaling will be announced on 8th October 2018.
- Last date for submission of application form is 4th Oct 2018 at ETEA office
- Students willing to apply for re-totaling have to submit application process fee of Rs: 500/- at Allied Bank phase 7 Branch near ETEA Office.
- Application form for re-totaling are available at ETEA office along with deposit slip, candidates are required to fill application form properly.
- Students willing to apply for Re-totaling have to follow following office timings 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Result of re-totaling will be declared on 8th Oct 2018.
- Copy of answer sheet & correct key will be handed over to students applied for re totaling.
- ADDRESS: Phase 7, Sector E-8, Street 13, Plot no 22 near Hajj Complex Hayatabad, Peshawar
Why to use Entrytestprep:
www.entrytestprep.com is a best online source for the preparation of Medical Colleges and Engineering Universities entrance test. We have more than 12,000+ MCQ’s with answers and explanation along with MOCK test and past papers. Our MOCK test are fully designed according to test pattern of ETEA Medical, MCAT, MDCAT, NUMS, FMDC, AMC, NUST, PIEAS, GIKI and all other engineering and medical colleges of Pakistan. Entrytestprep MOCK test provides real test environment same as students appear in actual test. By taking our MOCK test students can check their preparation and score before appearing in real test. Our practice test session helps students in clearing topic wise concepts in depth so that they can perform well on day day. To start your preparation today Click here.