- This event has passed.
01 July 2018
12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Higher Education Commission, HEC established Education Testing Council to conduct HEC Entry Test. ETC Test will conduct standardized tests for admission to universities from fall 2017. The test will be free of cost for all students interested in taking admissions in public and private sector universities. The test will be valid for two years.
HEC Entry test for Undergraduate programs will be valid for Two years.
HEC will only take the Entry Test, but the universities reserve the right of the selection. Each university is independent to set its own selection criteria.
Who Can Apply for the Test?
- Students with 12 years of schooling (HSSC) or equivalent
- Students awaiting results for 12th year
HEC Entr Test Categories
- HAT- UG-E (12 years/ equal Education in Pre-Engineering Group)
- HAT- UG-M (12 years/ equal Education in Pre-Medical Group)
- HAT- UG-A (12 years/ equal Education in Arts/ Humanities/ Social Sciences Group)
- HAT- UG-CS (12 years/ equal Education in Computer Science Group)
- HAT- UG-GS (12 years/ equal Education in General Science Group)
- HAT- UG-I.COM (12 years/ equal Education in I.Com Group)
Applicants may select any test centre from the list available on HEC website; however for their own convenience they are advised to choose a test centre nearest to their residence/district of domicile.