Khyber Medical University (KMU) has announced registration dates for ETEA Medical Test 2018. KMU Peshawar announced dates both MBBS and BDS admissions in public and private sector medical colleges of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa (KPK) for 2018 session. Candidates willing to get admission in MBBS and BDS at public or private sector medical colleges of KPK will have to appear in ETEA Medical test.
Online registration for ETEA Medical test has already started and last date to register for ETEA test is 2nd July 2018. ETEA Medical entrance test will held on 15th July 2018.
ETEA test will held in seven major cities of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa (KPK) which include the following
- D.I Khan
ETEA Medical test will consist of 200 MCQ’s from Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. The test will also have a negative marking scheme, so students must stay aware of this while attempting ETEA test. ETEA test is very competitive and conceptual, so only those students can score good marks in ETEA medical test who cleared concepts in details. www.entrytestprep.com provides complete preparation material for the preparation of ETEA test. We have more than 12,000+ MCQ’s with answers along with Past papers and MOCK test which helps students in getting good marks in ETEA test. To start you preparation today click here.
Every year almost 35,000+ students appear in ETEA test. Number of seat available in Public and private medical colleges of KPK is low which led the competition very high. Here is the complete process of how to apply for ETEA Test;
How to Apply for ETEA Medical Test:
Students willing to appear in ETEA test have to register themselves before 15th July 2018. Appearance in ETEA test is mandatory to get admission in any Public and Private medical colleges of KPK. Students have to follow the steps mentioned below in order to register for ETEA Medical test.
STEP 1: Get Scratch Card for KMU Admissions
Students have to get scratch card by paying Rs: 1600/- from the following Allied Bank Branches
- ABL, B.I.S.E Branch, Peshawar
- ABL, PDA Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar
- ABL, G.T Road Branch, Peshawar
- ABL, Circular Road Branch, D. I khan
- ABL, Preedy Gate Branch, Bannu
- ABL, Bannu Road Branch, Kohat
- ABL, Mall Road Branch, Mardan
- ABL, Mirpur Branch, Abbottabad
- ABL, Timergara Branch, Dir Lower
- ABL, Jehangira Road Branch, Swabi
- ABL, Adda Bazar Branch, Tank
- ABL, Mardan Road Branch, Charsadda
- ABL, Cavalary Road Branch, Nowshera
- ABL, Main Bazar Branch, Dir Upper
- ABL, Raja Bazar Gilgit Branch, Gilgit
- ABL, Main Bazar Branch, Bisham
- ABL, Bank Square Branch, Mingora
- ABL, Main Bazar Branch, Batkhella
- ABL, Main Bazar Branch, Karak
- ABL, Hazara University Branch, Manshera
- ABL, Main Bazar Haripur Branch, Haripur
- ABL, New Police Chowki Branch, Lakkimarwat
- ABL, New Gul Feroz Plaza Branch, Chitral
- ABL, main Bazar Branch, Hangu
- ABl, Main Bazar Regasawari Branch, Bunair
- ABL, Jinnah Avenue Blue Area, Islamabad
Step2: Create Account for Online Registration
After getting scratch card students have to follow the below mentioned link and enter the pin code given on scratch card. Enter your email and password after entering the pin code from scratch card.
Step3: Login and Fill Application Form:
After creating account students need to login and fill application form accordingly. Upload colored photograph, provide other relevant information while filling the application form.
KMU Entry Test Pattern for MBBS and BDS Admissions 2018:
Biology: 60 MCQ’s
Chemistry: 60 MCQ’s
Physics: 60 MCQ’s
English: 20 MCQ’s
To get details about Negative marking, Document required and eligibility criteria Click here