Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) is for admission in Public and Private medical colleges of Punjab for MBBS and BDS Admissions. University of health Science (UHS) Lahore is a main body responsible for the conducting entry test for MBBS and BDS admissions in Public sector and private sector medical colleges of Punjab. Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) is also known as UHS MCAT/UHS MDCAT. Candidates willing to get admission in MBBS and BDS at public and private sector medical colleges of Punjab have to appear in Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) test, without appear in MDCAT test admission will not be offered. In Punjab there are thirteen (13) public sector medical colleges offering MBBS and BDS admissions for almost 34000 seats allowed by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC). University of Heath Sciences (UHS) announced registration dates for Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) 2018. Registration will start form 17th August 2018 and last date to apply for UHS MDCAT test is 31st August 2018. Candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply for Punjab MDCAT test. Every year more than fifty thousand students appear in Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT). UHS MDCAT test will held on 16th September 2018. MDCAT test is very competitive and technical and only those students can get admission who scored good marks in MDCAT test as well as in FSC. UHS MDCAT/ Punjab MCAT test will consist of 220 MCQ’s from Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English questions. As competition in MDCAT test is very high and only those students can get goods marks in MDCAT entry test who have good conceptual knowledge of subjects. www.entrytestprep.com is a best source for the preparation of Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT). We have more than 12,000+ MCQ’s with answers along with MOCK test and Past papers of MDCAT test. To start your preparation today Click here. Here is the complete process of how to apply for MDCAT test 2018;
Who Can Apply for UHS Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) Test:
- Appearance in UHS MDCAT is mandatory for students willing to get admission in Public sector and Private sector medical colleges of Punjab.
- Students having domicile of Punjab, Islamabad, Gilgit-Baltistan and Foreign National are eligible to apply for Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT).
- Students willing to apply for MBBS and BDS admissions in Public and Private sector medical colleges of Punjab must have minimum 60% marks in FSC (pre-medical) or equivalent.
- Candidates with result awaiting can also apply for MDCAT test.
How to Apply for Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT):
- Students willing to apply for MDCAT test 2018 have to apply online before last date. To apply for Punjab MDCAT test 2018 Click here.
- By following above mentioned link click on “Register” option students will get Application form for MDCAT Admission.
- Students have to fill online application form, after providing complete details students have to upload his/her recent colour photograph.
- Students have to preview his/her application form before submitting it because you can not edit or change any information after submitting. Check all details carefully before clicking on submit option.
- After clicking on “Submit” option you will get “Unique Application serial Number”. Students must note this number as it will be in use for further application process.
- Students have to download and print filled application form. If printer option is not available at the time of form filling note down your “Unique Application serial Number” and you can get your form by putting this number in “Search Registration” option and print your application form.
- Only one application can be submitted on single CNIC/Form B. Students are advised to submit only one application form otherwise your application will be cancelled.
- After downloading application form students have to visit any nearest branch of the Bank of Punjab along with printed application form. Students have to submit application process fee of Rs:500 (cash-Non Refundable) for MDCAT test.
- After submission of application process fee, the bank official will stamp on application form and will return student copy to you.
- Students will get his/her admit card containing roll number and test center via SMS and email provided on application form within 72 hours after submission of fee.
- Candidates have to get print of admit card and have to bring it on the test day. To download admit card Click here.
Medical and Dental Colleges Admission (MDCAT) Test Pattern:
Total No of Questions: 220 MCQ’s
Total Marks: 1100
Physics: 44 MCQ’s
Chemistry: 58 MCQ’s
Biology: 88 MCQ’s
English: 30 MCQ’s
Sample Chemistry MCQ’s for Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test
Sample Physics MCQ’s for Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test
Sample Biology MCQ’s for Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test
List of MDCAT Test Centers:
- Rahim Yar Khan
- D.G Khan
To download Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) past papers Click here.
How to Calculate MBBS and BDS MDCAT Merit for UHS MDCAT Test
Important Instruction for Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT):
- Candidates applied for MDCAT test 2018 must reach at-least one hour before at their respective test center on 16th September 2018. Gates of test centers will be closed at 9:15 am.
- Students have to bring Original Domicile/Passport/CNIC, Printed Admit card issued by University of Health Sciences (UHS), Clean clip board and ball points (Pointers, pencil,jel pens are not allowed).
- Without Admit card and original Domicile/Passport/CNIC students will not allowed to enter test center.
- Students have to enter valid mobile number and email address in order to avoid in connivance.
- UHS MDCAT registration link will active from 17th August 2018
To get detailed information regarding MDCAT test, Number of seats, marks calculation and list of Public sector Medical colleges of Punjab Click Here