Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU) announced undergraduate admission dates for 2018 session. Sindh Madressatul Islam University is situated in Aiwan-e-Tijarat Road Karachi. SMIU is one of the oldest institute of Pakistan and Asia. Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU) was founded in 1885 as a school and after 1943 it was upgraded as college, in February 2012 is was granted a status of chartered University. SMIU is providing excellent education since it was established. Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU) produced good names who studied in SMIU when it was a school. Muhammad Ali Jinnah a great leader and founder of Pakistan received his matriculation from SMIU, some other names includes Muhammad Hashim Gazdar, Shah Nawaz, Abdul Haroon, Ghulam Hussain and Ayub Khuhro.
Sindh Madressatul Islam University is a public funded university is Kaachi, Pakistan and offer four year undergraduate (BS) and two year graduate programs. Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU) registration dates for undergraduate admissions for 2018 session has been announced. Last date of registration is 17th July 2018. Entry test of undergraduate (BS) programs will held on 21st July 2018.
Students willing to get admission in Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU) have to appear in entry test conducted by SMIU. SMIU admission test will consist of English, basic Maths and general knowledge MCQ’s. However students appeared in NTS NAT test they are not required to appear in SMIU entry test. www.entrytestprep.com is a best online source for the preparation of Engineering Universities and Medical Colleges admissions. We have 12,000 + MCQ’s with answers and explanation which helps students in getting good marks in entry test. To start your preparation today Click here. Here is the eligibility criteria and admission process of Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU);
Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU) Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Admissions:
- Students willing to get admission in SMIU undergraduate programs must have 50 % marks in FSC or equivalent (excluding general subject)
- Candidate willing to get admission in BS Computer Science must have 50 % marks in FSC (Pre-Engineering) or equivalent (genral subject marks are not included)
Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU) Test Pattern:
English: 30 MCQ’s
Maths: 15 MCQ’s
General Knowledge: 15 MCQ’s
Sindh Madressatul Islam University Undergraduate Fee Structure:
Application Processing Fee: Rs. 1500 – (Only Once)
Admission Fee: Rs. 5000 – (At time of Admission)
Security Deposit/ Caution Money (refundable): Rs.5000 – (paid only once)
Student Fund/ Activity Charges: Rs.1000 per semester
Tuition Fee: Rs.4000 per course = 24000 per semester
How to apply for Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU):
Students willing to apply for undergraduate BS program at Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU) have to apply online. To start filling online application for Click here. Students can also fill application form by visiting SMIU office.
Students are required to submit following documents before deadline through courier service or by visiting University;
- Photo Copy of Online filled Registration Form.
- Original paid fee voucher of Rs. 1500/- submitted in SMIU account.
- Two recent Passport Size photographs with white background.
- Copy of Computerized National Identity Card or NADRA form or Form B.
- Copy of Domicile Certificate & PRC of the candidate.
- Parents domicile is required containing students name, if his/her age is under 18 years.
- Copy of H.S.C. Part- I & II Passed Mark Sheets & Certificates.
- Students with O Level & A level, have to submit equivalency certificate issued by IBCC .
- Copy of First Year’s Mark Sheet in case of result awaiting
- Copy of Character Certificate from the Principal of the Institute last attended.